Your situation - challenges in urban development
Something that looks simple can have inherent complex challenges. Public and private planning, construction and investment projects generally impact the urban context and are often the focus of public attention depending on size, location, and purpose.
Furthermore; project goal and project progress could be influenced by citywide frameworks such as infrastructure, planning stipulations, or required participation procedure.
In order to lead complex urban projects to success, it is important to understand existing conditions and dependencies, and to detect potential risks early on and to focus on safety in the context of process - preferably before the planning and implementation phase starts.
- expertise in all phases
With DIEDERICHS International your urban project is in safe hands - our services and solutions include infrastructure measures in transport, supply and disposal infrastructure, and public investments in sports, culture and education. From the first idea's inception until project completion we will accompany you in all phases of planning and implementation - independently and with reliability.
Proactive problem solving - to overcome hurdles
Risk management and proactive problem solving are our solutions for the unexpected. Even in perfectly planned and well managed projects, unexpected events such as archaeological findings, random cables or pipeline routes, delays or unexpected reactions can occur.
In such situations, we will take action as a problem solver. This means: Instead of merely documenting the issue, we focus primarily on finding a solution and involve all responsible parties to implement them in timely manner.
- Berthold-Beitz-Boulevard, rehabilitation of a public area with park green and integrated infrastructure „Thyssen-Headquarter“, City Essen, Germany
- Rehabilitation of the main streets and shopping area in the city centre of Neuss, public services Neuss, Germany
- City square 'Eichplatz' Jena evalutation of investment possibilities and relevance for the markets, communal properties Jena, Germany
- Airport cologne-Wahn, BLB cologne, Germany
- Belval-Quest Luxemburg, external and internal infrastructure
agora.s.à.r.l et Cie, Secs – procurement according to VOF-standards, Luxemburg
- City square St.-Jakobs-Platz, München, federal capital Munich, Germany
- Bahnhofstraße and Ruhrstraße, Witten, Rehabilitation of the main streets and shopping area, city Witten, Germany
- Regionale 2010, archaeological zone Cologne, city Cologne, Germany